SEPTEMBER 1 – 30
YOU can raise money to create and save more affordable homes in the Twin Cities! Aeon invites you to Hustle for Home in the month of September!
How does it work?
1. Set a personal fitness or wellness goal
2. Sign up and create your fundraising page. You can choose to hustle as an individual or recruit/join a team to help meet your goal.
3. Invite your friends and family to support you, all while creating and saving more homes in the Twin Cities!
4. Raise $150 or more and you’ll be invited to our Hustle for Home celebration at Dual Citizen Brewing Company in October!
Why should I Hustle for Home?
By joining Hustle for Home, you can:
- Raise money to create and save more affordable homes in our community
- Meet people of all athletic abilities and interests who are committed to fighting homelessness in the Twin Cities
- Raise a glass with your fellow athletes at our Hustle for Home celebration at Dual Citizen Brewing Company on October 13!
Who can/should participate?
You! Commit to a fitness or wellness goal and start a personal fundraiser to raise money for Aeon. Or, recruit friends and family to fundraise together as a team. Even better, spread the word and encourage your network to Hustle for Home and create their own fundraising page as well! Together, our community can raise money for more affordable homes in the Twin Cities.
Are there any requirements?
There is no minimum to participate. Fundraisers that commit to a monthly donation or raise $150 will be invited to our Hustle for Home celebration at Dual Citizen Brewing Company on October 13.
Where should I Hustle?
You can Hustle from anywhere! Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive updates and encouragement from the Hustle for Home community that will help you achieve your goals.
What should my goal be?
Your goal is up to you, but here are a few ideas from last year’s Hustle for Home athletes:
- Savina ran 108 miles – one for every affordable housing unit lost in the Twin Cities every month. She raised over $400!
- Victor hiked and ran 58 miles – one mile for every property Aeon owns. He raised over $1,500!
- Andrew rollerskied 250 miles – raising over $1,750!