The coronavirus is continuing to harm our community. We want to share the steps we are taking and the ways you can support Aeon residents.
We’ve put policies into place for wearing masks, social distancing, and other CDC guidance. We’ve changed the way we do our work, too.
Staff are working remotely whenever possible. We are hosting virtual apartment showings. We are limiting maintenance in homes, and cleaning high-traffic areas more.
With your support, Aeon staff are doing everything we can to help residents get through this.
- Connecting residents with resources from the government and other nonprofits
- Helping residents look for new jobs
- Organizing food drives
If you are a resident struggling to pay your rent, reach out to your site manager. They can help you apply for rent assistance. You can also visit aeon.org/help to find more resources.
We know you care about our residents as much as we do. If you can, please make a gift today. Your support will help Aeon residents get through this crisis.
Generous people like you have already helped do so much:
- 300 bags of food and cleaning supplies have been donated to residents
- Staff have done dozens of wellness checks and connected residents with resources
- More than 12,000 masks have been donated to residents
- Staff have organized outdoor, socially distanced census and voter registration events
Like many nonprofits, the coronavirus crisis has impacted Aeon financially. We are facing an estimated loss of $4 million in rent revenue this year. This is rent from families who are doing everything they can to get by.
We need your support to keep our properties running during this crisis. Now more than ever, home is critical to survival. If you can, make a gift now.
With your support, 15,000 people will call Aeon home this year. Thank you!