COVID-19 is affecting more and more people in Minnesota. We want to share the steps we are taking and the ways you can support Aeon residents.
We’ve put policies into place to practice social distancing and other CDC guidance. This includes:
- increasing cleaning at properties
- cancelling events and meetings
- connecting with residents by phone or email instead of face-to-face whenever possible
- requiring staff to work from home whenever possible
- requiring staff to self-quarantine for 14 days after returning from personal travel
But home is 24/7, 365, and our properties remain open.
This is an unprecedented situation. We are still determining the ways it will affect residents, and Aeon as a whole. We are continuing to look for creative ways to minimize the impact on residents and staff.
We know you care about our residents as much as we do. If you can, please consider making a gift today. We will use it where our residents need it most. In the coming days, if we identify other ways you can support residents, we will reach out.
Thank you for all the ways you support Aeon residents and staff. This year, 5,500 families will call Aeon home because of your support.