Aeon is a nonprofit developer, owner and manager of quality, affordable homes in the Twin Cities. Since 1986, the award-winning nonprofit has built or renovated 5,900 apartments and townhomes. These homes provide stability to more than 17,000 people each year. At Aeon, we believe everyone deserves a home. But the threat of homelessness is real. Too many people are struggling to make ends meet. One illness, one day without work, one family emergency, could leave them with nowhere else to go. Together, we will act boldly to create and preserve quality, affordable homes for those who need them most. With Aeon, you’ll discover hard work that’s worth it. Learn more about Aeon at www.aeon.org
We are seeking an experienced leasing & marketing professional to lead our marketing and leasing efforts at Huntington Place in Brooklyn Park, MN! The Leasing & Marketing Manager plays a key role in achieving occupancy goals at Huntington Place through effective leadership of the leasing team, development and implementation of a marketing and leasing plan in partnership with the Huntington Place Team, and through genuine understanding of the needs of the community. The Leasing & Marketing Manager will create content for websites, social media channels, and marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engage internal and external customers, and build brand awareness for Huntington Place. The ideal candidate is a storyteller, passionate about connecting with others, social media savvy, enjoys writing and graphic design, has impeccable written communication skills and is a natural and proven leader. Someone that can stay organized and attentive to details when managing multiple projects at once is a must for this multi-faceted, fast-paced position. The Leasing & Marketing Manager supervises a team of Leasing Agents and reports to the Area Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, mentor and train leasing staff on best practices and Aeon policies and procedures related to leasing and marketing
- Prepare marketing plans and develop new strategies and programs designed to meet occupancy goals
- Work in partnership with various Aeon departments to prepare marketing letters, flyers, etc to prospective residents as appropriate
- Stay updated on the latest multi-family marketing trends by evaluating industry peers’ web and media presence, shopping apartment communities, regularly attending industry events, and by participating in educational opportunities
- Alongside leasing team, conduct entire leasing workflow in support of occupancy goals, maintaining current knowledge of apartment availability, rates and features
- Work closely with maintenance and management teams to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and maintained to Aeon standards
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly marketing reports that analyze and summarize data to monitor leasing activities (property traffic, closing ratios, actual vs budgeted occupancy, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
This position requires an imaginative, forward thinker with a creative mind to come up with unique marketing ideas that capture Aeon’s mission and community needs. We are seeking someone who eagerly and quickly adapts to changing and varying responsibilities and also has the following:
- Previous experience and notable accomplishments in a marketing and sales, ideally in housing, is required
- Strong leadership and training skills with a proven ability to develop performing teams
- Ability to engage in high level interpersonal interactions that are culturally responsive, ensuring consideration for differing needs and expectations of residents, staff, vendors, and community members is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media tools
- Preferred computer software experience to include Yardi, RentCafe, and I love Leasing
- Must have a commitment to learning and participating in Aeon’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 10lbs
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to complete daily tours between properties including but not limited to inspecting grounds, hallways, stairwell and apartment homes
- Ability to file, open and close file drawers, and enter data into a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to withstand external weather conditions
This position pays $50,000-$60,000 annually, depending on experience, with eligibility for ongoing monthly bonuses from $300-$1,000 per month! Aeon offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and an employee assistance program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit: https://aeonmn.applicantpro.com/jobs/2361707.html
Position is open until filled.
Aeon values a diverse work environment. People of color, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Aeon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.