Leasing Agent (Richfield, MN)
Aeon is an award-winning nonprofit developer, owner and manager of high-quality affordable apartment homes in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. Aeon has built or renovated more than 4,100 apartments and townhomes, which provide stability to nearly 8,500 people each year – including individuals and families with low to moderate incomes and formerly homeless individuals. Established in 1986, Aeon has built quality affordable homes, connected residents to stabilizing resources and managed its properties as long-term assets. Aeon’s mission is to create and sustain quality affordable homes that strengthen lives and communities. To learn more about Aeon, please visit www.aeon.org.
Aeon is seeking a Leasing Agent to provide high sales support to one of Aeon’s Property Management teams in Richfield, Seasons Park Apartments. Seasons Park is a 422-unit multi-family apartment community. This polished, outgoing professional will be a seeker of excellence, thriving in a fast-paced environment while being resourceful and meeting tight deadlines. This position is a very sales-oriented position and the ideal candidate will be highly goal-oriented. The Leasing Agent reports to the Assistant Property Manager.
Key position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain current knowledge of apartment availability, rates and features
- Greet prospective residents and discuss their housing needs and desires
- Review information packet, floor plans, deposits, etc. and present information regarding community offerings
- Follow established policies and procedures in the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency
- Conduct property and apartment tours to include the showing of amenities, models and available apartments
- Maintain prospect and leasing data on guest card and in Yardi
- Follow up within 48 hours of showing with prospective resident if lease was not signed and send appropriate thank you card
- Follow the community lease renewal program. Maximize resident renewals
- Prepare lease-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Explain all lease documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are correctly completed prior to resident move-in
- Prepare property information packet
- Prepare move-in packet
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations of the community
- Work closely with Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and maintained in a satisfactory manner
- Complete staff trainings as required
- Maintain and safeguard confidential information
- Remain flexible, receptive and adaptive to change
- Understand and apply basic principles of good housekeeping and safety
- Perform other related duties as requested by Supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
- At least one year of sales experience required
- Proven ability to “close” a sale
- Proven ability to work well with people and create a comfortable environment
- Working knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Proven ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work projects
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle, and vehicle insurance
- Bilingual preferred
Hours of Work
Full-time, 40 hours per week preferred – rotating Saturdays with other Leasing staff. Must be flexible with schedule.
Base wage plus commissions! Aeon’s impressive benefits package for full-time employees includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and an employee assistance program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit: https://aeonmn.applicantpro.com/jobs/975479.html
Position is open until filled.
Aeon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.